Wednesday 31 October 2012

THE BEST OF HALLOWEEN

Halloween is one of my favourite days of the year, I love all the fancy dress and the trick or treating but I mainly love it because my husband proposed on Halloween. Of course, he didn't actually realise until, in a flurry of over-excitement of being engaged I said:

ME: "What's the date!? We have to remember the day!" 
HIM: "31st October!...Oh shit it's Halloween - sorry." 

Not necessarily the most romantic day of the year but still...

Back to the fancy dress...Everyone knows the main reason to have children in the first place is to dress them up so, with Baby A we now have the perfect opportunity. So without further ado here we have my favourite fancy dress costumes for babies. 
These are total genius, some people may say it's mean but please, shush, you're wrong.


 Via

 Via

 Via

 Via

 Via

 Via

 Via

 Via
 Seriously I effing love this. One fat, happy little shark.

Via 


Moving on from Fancy Dress...

I've seen some amazing pictures of pumkins in the run up to Halloween this year. Pimping pumpkins is practically an Olympic sport now - have a look at the effort that has gone into these!


via + via 



via + via

via + via

via + via



via + via 


Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment